Hayden and I rolled in near midnight Friday and thanks to Seafire and his bride for rolling out and helping us set up the tent. The food was fantastic, especially the Saturday night Mexican feast. My son wasn't as appreciate of it once we hit the bedrolls and all that spice began to work its magic in my gastrointestinal system. That's why tents have zippers, right?

Hayden's fears of being bored around a lot of old geezers dissipated quickly and completely evaporated as he laughed and laughed at the stories spun by Blue, Bob, Randy and others on Saturday night.

The shoots were great and the prizes will be treasured by those that won them.

We visited an Old Town ABQ New Mexican restaurant for lunch with an old college friend, then toured through Santa Fe, Taos and the Rio Grande Gorge on the way home. We got home around 10 om last light and I think the two of us stayed awake for a grand total of two minutes after we showered and hit the rack.

Thanks to all who made the weekend special. Looking forward to doing it again.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 07/18/16.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]