Originally Posted by Oldman03
Kent (KRP), Since you seem to be in charge of the edibles...

What can I bring to add to the pot-- Bacon, eggs, bread, chips, cokes??? Let me know something.

Originally Posted by Owl
Kent,

I can bring the goods that I already PM'd you about. In addition, I have commercial raw scrambled eggs in a bag. If you're doing anything that requires them, let me know.

They're great anything from scrambled eggs, to French toast, to breakfast casserole.

Also, as Paul has mentioned, maybe we need to get a list started so that we're not tripled up on some items, and short on others.

Let us know just as soon as you can. Also, if you need, I can carry a few extra things over for you. I'll be headed that way on Wednesday before the gathering.

Peggy is going to attend again this year also.

Friday night will be pulled pork and fish, fried potatoes and coleslaw, chili by Joe, myself and whoever wants to make some.

We could use buns.

Breakfasts we could use meat and eggs, a couple loves of bread for french toast. if you are bringing some post here so we will know how many.

Generally we can use flour tortillas, 4 dozen.

Last year we used 14 dozen eggs and 15 lbs of meat, bacon, sausage and ham.

Some hotdogs and buns.

I'll be going up wed or thur and I doubt I'll check here again until then. Mostly I'll supply most of the food for dinners and anything we are short on.

Thanks guys,

Kent