Originally Posted by DARBY
Norm, you left it on the tailgate of my white truck. It is enroute Albuquerque with Mark Shubert.

Nice rifle cool

Got it! Thanks to you, Paul AND Mark and his wife who kindly brought it back to me.

We hooked up in the parking lot of the famous Albuquerque landmark, Rudy's BBQ on Carlisle Blvd (just north of Rt 40 and one block east of Rt 25) that I suggested so he could avoid a construction hangup on Rt 25 on his way to Las Vegas, NM.

I was already nearby in ABQ with my teenage son, shopping for endless amounts of sports equipment - in this case metal shin guards proposed by the HS soccer team coach and matching socks. (I can hardly complain, based of my own expenditures for hunting stuff!) grin

Yes, it is a nice rifle, but that case of 92s that Bob showed us put it in the shade! In fact, many of the guys gave me much to think about about 19th Century cartridge options. Wow.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).