Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i like that exension you put on the back of your house, got to start on something similar on mine for a couple of pet pigmy goats.

If you are going to do that, you might want to consider using a roofing material that will let light in under the shed so you can see under there. I've got stacked fire wood under mine and the copperheads and scorpians just LOVE to get in that wood so I need to be able to see the suckers. In the 30 years I've been here, I've been bitten twice by copperheads out there and it is no fun.

Metal roofing places have pannels of strong material they use for sky lights that will withstand hail stones and falling limbs and still let in light. The clear PVC stuff I got from Home Depot lets in a lot of light, but it isn't very strong. If what I used gives me any more problems, I'll take it off and install some of those heavier grade roofing pannels and I should have done that to start with. But I was already at Home Depot to get other stuff, so I thought I'd try it. I did and I should have gone with what I know works and will last.

You have pigmy goats? I have these dern whitetail deer and even though I have a 7 foot tall black wire fence around the place, every now and then one gets in here and eats a few hundred dollars worth of plants over night. A dang deer is the first cousin to a goat. The only thing in the yard they will not eat is the rocks.

Last edited by BobWills; 05/29/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.