Gary you just don't know what you're talking about. Your explanation of the operating system and statement about what the case MUST do tells me you are overly confident in the fallibility of mechanical devices. You think we're out here making this up? Seriously Gary? I for one was very unhappy that my rifle was defective. Was looking forward to hunting with it. So drop the baseless accusations. What I said happened really happened. It matches what others have said happened with other rifles. I'm not lying and the others are not lying either. And if this is something that can be fixed Beretta customer service should be fixing the rifles instead of telling folks like me they know nothing of this problem. If you want to identify liars look no further than Beretta CS. I know what happened, others like me know what happened, and Beretta knows it happens. Argue the positive merits of a defective design all you like, but don't insinuate I'm dishonest. The thread is yours, I'm done.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."