Beretta support is the same for Tikka isn't it?

The tapered Sako dovetail is brilliant. Never heard anyone say anything bad about it till now.

Even Sako wouldn't compare the accuracy of a Tikka with a Sako. I have never met or shot a Tikka that shot any better than any other modern rifle, despite all the love: I dont doubt there are some accurate ones, but there are a lot of people riding on the coattails of some accuracy claims they read about on the internet who have never fired a group at 100 yards themselves.
Anyway, they are only popular because they were considered a cheaper Sako to start with.
And the Tikka just sucks frankly, with its pissy magazine, that makes that toy sproing noise whenever you push one of its three cartridges out, all that plastic, no way to top load, and its trigger that rusts inside the housing and gets sticky, the pot metal receiver, and the stainless steel that rusts if you wave a glass of water in front of it.
I wouldn't even compare a T3 and a Sako 85.

But personally I would take the money for a new Sako 85 and buy an old Sako L61R, have some change for a scope and a better rifle too.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain