The fact is that the only time I ever dealt with Beretta CS they denied any wrong on their part when it was clearly their fault.

I bought a new 75 Finnlight from a dealer. Some factory ammo would not chamber in the gun.Not just some brands but several rounds from every brand I tried(4-6).

My dealer called them and sent the gun back in for me. I got the gun back and upon unpackaging it discovered that the receiver was terribly scared. It looked like it had been clamped into an unpadded vice,and had slipped a couple times in that vice. It looked really bad.

My dealer called Beretta but they denied any wrong and claimed that the bolt had come loose in the package and done that damage. The bolt didn't have a mark on it and I don't think it would even be possible to so beat up the receiver with the bolt,even if I tried. This was not a couple scratches or dings.

My dealer just refunded my money since he had packaged the gun and sent it for me. Beretta simply didn't take responsibility for their screw up.