Originally Posted by Sako76
I own several Finnlights including a 6.5x55, handles great, shoots Nosler Trophy Grade and Hornady SST 140's into 1/2" groups, the ejection can be "funky" at times. For some reason when I put 5 in the magazine and run the bolt hard they eject fine for the first 3 rounds and the 4th one seems not to eject. I figure for deer hunting if I can't kill a deer with 4 shots I deserve to get skunked!

If the top 3 feed and eject correctly, but you have trouble with the last, then what is different, is that last round has the least amount of upward spring force to hold the follower to guide the case. Or, something with the top of the follower, itself, is not correctly guiding the last case.

Make sure all is clean, without burrs, damage, or debris, so the follower runs smooth and free without binding at the top. Make sure the spring has sufficient strength. Compare with a fresh mag box.

Last edited by GaryVA; 01/22/17.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood