Since 2006, you have made only 2 posts reference anything Sako.

1st, was one post to give a glowing report on a Kodiak.

Originally Posted by vanbuzen9
Just purchased a Sako 85 Kodiak and a T3 from eurooptic. They are running sales on T3's right now, probably to make room for the new T3x's.

Anyways, I'm happy with both purchases...without much load development, they both shoot less than an inch at 100.

The kodiak (.375 H&H) is about the perfect weight (9.5 lbs with full mag and 2-7x scope), and is very smooth and quiet cycling rounds. My only gripe is that it needs a better recoil pad, which I'll update with a decelerator eventually.

The tikka (.243) reminds me of any of the big brand cheap rifles that are being sold these days, until you work the action...very smooth. I really like the all plastic single stack magazine, feeds really well and is also very quiet and easy to load. Bought this gun primarily as a truck gun for shooting woodchucks at long range and eventually speed goat hunting.

Will be purchasing a few more Sako 85's, next on the list is a black synthetic (1099.99 at eurooptic) and probably one of the brown bear models.

2nd, the post today?????

Again, I will take your 2 posts with a grain of salt. I have run, the Kodiak, in both chamberings, 338 and 375. Granted, I cleaned, inspected, and lubed the rifles before use, but both ran very well, scoped, and unscoped. I no longer have them, because I favor my current 9.3x62, for liveliness in handling.

Last edited by GaryVA; 01/26/17.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood