Originally Posted by Rolly
I believe Jeff O has some very valid points. What I saw on January 6 was definitely an attempted insurrection and an attempt to overthrow the government of the US led by then President Trump. I personally believe Trump’s candidacy for POTUS will have to be decided by the Supreme Court.

You're FOS. The only people involved in the attack, riots, destruction of property were the Piglosi/ CYA/FBY/Antifa pieces of schiett like you.

Remember there was a congressional investigation and an FBY investigation.

They cross-examined Wray under oath. Asked if any MAGA people or Trumpsters were involved in the terrorists anarchy. He

answered that there were none. Incredulous, the examiner replied, there were no terrorists involved. Wrays answer was, 'Well I didn't say that." The questions stopped immediately. The investigator suddenly had no more questions.

Does someone with a brain have to spell it out for you? OK, I will. THE INVESTIGATOR DIDNT WANT WRAY TO TELL WHO THE ANTIFA TERRORISTS WERE.

Do you really want to come here and prove yourself stupid by pushing Fake Nues CNN BS?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/18/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin