Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol.. you got me there.

This all comes down to proof. Can the government prove Trump tried to steal it? Can Trump prove his assertions?

Jack Smith will be coming with evidence and witnesses. They will be compelling. You do not charge a former POTUS lightly, and he did not do so. So far Trump has brought……. nothing. Almost 3 years later. The dude has blue balls from all the unreleased krakens.
Not surprisingly, you’re confused.
Trump doesn’t need to prove anything. ‘Beyond a reasonable doubt’ only applies to one side.

Of course. But practically speaking, if he can’t demonstrate a stollen election, then he’s in trouble, because we all saw what he tried to do. The ONLY justification for it is a stollen election.

You know this. It’s why the folks here are so desperate to hang onto that notion, all evidence to the contrary. Without that, he’s guilty AF, and they are morons for believing a serial liar. Which is what I believe to be the case.

Idiot he doesn't have to prove the election was stolen all he has to do is provide the facts already collected.

https://electionfraud20.org/

This site aims to summarize the allegations of fraud, as presented in governmental hearings, courts, and investigative reports, by state, to provide an easy reference and portal for further research.

A website that summarizes the allegations of fraud. Golf clap.

PROOF, my man. There is none.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!