Jell-O, you know why Willis and Smith didn't file treason charges?

The Military COG told them not to.

They want Trump found guilty. Trump has already told us he will be found guilty just as he told us in September 2020,he was not going to be in the White House after the Election. Being found guilty will buy him millions more brown and bleck votes.He will be cleared on appeal.

As Q said, Trust the Plan. Trust Trump. Trust the Military.

He wants his day in court for the Trial of the Century. Why? Trump is going to prove to the world your treasonous dimocommie buds are guilty of the Crime of The Century.

The Election fraud that stole the US Presidency is a crime of treason. The US pukes declared no war and claimed no affiliation with a foreign enemy and wore no enemy uniform in their attacks.

Remember Trump reporting several times that we had been attacked more viciously than at Pearl Harbor?

That was a declaration of war acceptable under the new US DOD Law of War Manual.

Trump wants to prove their treason to the world for good reason. Trump demands that he justify to the World their Military Tribunals and Death Penalty and Hanging.

As Q said, "The Best is Yet To Come."

You don't believe me because you are a fool. You're too stupid to Connect the Dots.

You will. It's coming. confused Your biotch told you the truth one time. As usual, you didn't believe the truth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/07/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin