Originally Posted by Kenneth
I’m about to become somewhat guilty, of what I’m about to accuse you guys of doing,

Ignore this fugstick troll…….Don’t reply….

Jeffy drops non-factual innuendo and sits back and beats off from the attention you guys give him.

He hated Trump wayyyyyyyyy before T took office, He continues to hate him all based on personal emotion, envy would be my guess,

There’s no facts here, ever, from the idiot……..

You really think you’re going to reason with this idiot?

I agree with you that, in general, ignoring the dumbfuck is the best course of action but in this case I think that it will be fun watching Jeff0 get thumped here when his prognostications and guesses about President Trump’s legal peril all fall flat. Jeffo was so giddy initially when the affirmative action negro DA’s brought bullshit charges against President Trump…..Jeff0 was willing to forgo the trial and all the “unnecessary” legal proceedings, minutiae that would only delay the “inevitable” outcome, at least according to Jeff0. Jeff0 was a “staunch” supporter of the “rule of law” and he placed all of his faith, trust and support in the infallible justice system…..knowing that should the rulings not go Jeff0’s way he still had the SCOTUS to weigh in and since SCOTUS is….uhh, well it’s SCOTUS…since in Jeff0’s empty noodle he has full faith that the SCOTUS knows that an insurrection is whatever a democrat says it is and that our Founders never intended for the citizens to vote for their leader instead preferring the appointment process and the courts to decide for us.

Let Jeff0 have this moment….. I don’t think it’s gonna turn out the way she thinks and hopes it’s gonna turn out! Yes the SCOTUS will rule and YES the SCOTUS will use the Constitution as its guide but NO Jeff0 won’t accept the outcomes of any/all of the cases that don’t turn out the way she wants it to.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~