Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by NH K9
Lol.. you got me there.

This all comes down to proof. Can the government prove Trump tried to steal it? Can Trump prove his assertions?

Jack Smith will be coming with evidence and witnesses. They will be compelling. You do not charge a former POTUS lightly, and he did not do so. So far Trump has brought……. nothing. Almost 3 years later. The dude has blue balls from all the unreleased krakens.
Not surprisingly, you’re confused.
Trump doesn’t need to prove anything. ‘Beyond a reasonable doubt’ only applies to one side.

Of course. But practically speaking, if he can’t demonstrate a stollen election, then he’s in trouble, because we all saw what he tried to do. The ONLY justification for it is a stollen election.

You know this. It’s why the folks here are so desperate to hang onto that notion, all evidence to the contrary. Without that, he’s guilty AF, and they are morons for believing a serial liar. Which is what I believe to be the case.

Idiot he doesn't have to prove the election was stolen all he has to do is provide the facts already collected.

https://electionfraud20.org/

This site aims to summarize the allegations of fraud, as presented in governmental hearings, courts, and investigative reports, by state, to provide an easy reference and portal for further research.

A website that summarizes the allegations of fraud. Golf clap.

PROOF, my man. There is none.

I think you mean Golf Cap and POOF. You're a liar. You don't HAVE any men on the Fire. You only have Gayghost, Eric302 and Houston_2.

Like the PA judge essentially said, Executive Privilege means this schiett is dead.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free online image hosting

So why would Smith and Fani push this crap? It's because Trump and the Patriots are behind it.

Why? So Trump can be the President with the precedent of being in The Trial of the Century.

Why? So he can prove the traitors perped the Election Fraud of the Century.

Why? So the people will demand Voter ID?

Why? To destroy the DNC

Any more why's?

So people will learn the truth and support what he and the Military Patriots do.

Why? Because those who Commited treason are going to GITMO to die.

Like Dr Jan Harper-Hayes said, Donald Trump has the goods!

Like that crazy Eyeball has been saying for years, Space Force.

We can believe lying you or we can believe Trump and Q.

Both said, "The best is yet to come". Both said, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming".

Both said, "We have it all".

Here's a Clue. Connect the Numbers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/19/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin