Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Rolly
I believe Jeff O has some very valid points. What I saw on January 6 was definitely an attempted insurrection and an attempt to overthrow the government of the US led by then President Trump. I personally believe Trump’s candidacy for POTUS will have to be decided by the Supreme Court.

Insurrections usually require guns or were you not aware of that? Trump told the crowd to protest peacefully, unfortunately FB Lie had some of its contract Antifa goons opening the doors to the building and telling people to enter. Speaks volumes that the only person killed was an unarmed protester and I bet dollars to donuts that cops beaten were by Antifa. That is not what they want you to know.

Saying Jeff has some valid points is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegetarian.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I do not believe it’s true that “insurrections usually require guns”, although your use of the word “usually” makes your point a bit squishy anyway. But I’m glad you said that, because I think it’s exactly this that SCOTUS will be deciding once state and local election folks begin denying Trump access to the primary ballot.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!