Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Colorado Supreme Court just ruled him ineligible to be on the Colorado primary ballot via the 14th Sec 3.

I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so.

Just stop with the “it wasn’t an insurrection” bullcrap. Play stupid if you want; act like the stuff being said HERE prior to and immediately after J6 never happened. Gaslight yourselves all you want; just don’t piss on MY boots and expect me to agree it’s raining. You know, and I know, what Trump tried to do, and it went far beyond the events of J6. And we know many here were more than ok with it. Still are! So just cut the crap.

EFW, there’s your answer: I reject your premise, because it’s bullshit and we both know it.

Obviously this ain’t over. To SCOTUS it goes. I have a sneaking suspicion SCOTUS ain’t gonna rescue Trump, from this or from Jack Smith, because to do so is to essentially cut off their own nuts. But we’ll see. I haven’t been wrong about any of this yet… but it’s still possible.
Go read page 9 of the "decision"

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.