tzone - I have the twin to your 184lb on my wall (actually still in a box from the move). My rack may be a bit wider and has a broken point. I stabbed him with a broadhead in 93.

He's actually a funny story. My buddy was hunting 3-4 big bucks on a farm down the road from his house. He had just started bowhunting and I helped set him up - bow, stands, tips, etc. He hunted these bucks for 3 weeks and was giving up. He invited me to hunt and I jumped at the chance - I knew the deal. My buddy liked to hunt along the woods-field line. I tried to convince him to hunt a logging road coming out of a thick side hill. He half hearted tried it a few nites.

I hunted back off the field for two nights and had bucks around me both nights - but was not far enough back in to catch them coming to the field before dark. In fact, I had a buck rub a tree literally 5 feet from my treestand one night after dark. I saw him coming and he did the typical buck thing and staged up, goofed off, rubbed a few trees. I didn't want to spook him so stayed in the tree for ~ 45 after dark waiting for him to leave. I waited a few days till the last week of October, picked a perfect cool, clear evening, went back to the logging road, found 2-3 fresh scrapes, hung a buck lure canister, set up 15 yards downwind. About 20 minutes before dark I hear a deer walking and sure enough here comes a dandy up the logging road, hits the scrape - lip curl, urination - the whole deal. Broadside at 15 yards - I had seen that shot before................ wink

My buddy has killed a few deer from that logging road since. It's a classic set-up - just wait for the end of the season and a good wind night.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.