Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by derby_dude

You really don't understand anarchy. If you really think anarchists will just sit around and do nothing to defend themselves you are nuttier than I think you are. What anarchists won't do is involve ourselves in other peoples business. Anarchy is about minding one's own business and voluntary cooperation.

I never suggested that they'd just sit around and do nothing. I certainly suggest that they lack the ability to present a unified front and to build a deterrence. The mass organization is lacking.

Without a mass organization we would be safer. It's our mass organization that is making us unsafe. It's very hard to conquer anarchists but it's not hard to conquer a mass organization.

You ought to study the Germans of WWII and the resistance movements. I'm reading one right now on Paris and Americans in Paris. The Germans had their hands full and never really did conquer the resistance.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude