Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by tjm10025

You know, Hawk, a lot of people here put up with you despite your bat-schit craziness because most of the time you're polite about it.

But sometimes that slips. Impugning HAJ's honor...

Azz-wipe.

Pretty much says it all right there. There are thousands of Campfire members I'd love to spend a little time around a real campfire with and I've had the pleasure with somewhere around 50 if I could count them all but if TRH, DD or a couple others showed up I'd get up and walk away since it's only a matter of time until one of these guys tin foil hat slips and they go nuts.

No fear of that of course since they'll never show up anywhere outside the virtual world.

None of them would ever have the balls...they are pathetic losers...think they are something with the only thing they own to defend themselves with is a keyboard. None of them will ever offer to show up to a meet and greet....they aren't Men

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)