Originally Posted by Raisuli
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
laugh You think that would stop the US war machine from turning the entire Middle East into a giant glass parking lot after a nuke strike on US soil? They don't think that either.

Sadly, I do. Consider Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. We knew the attacks of 9/11 came from those places. Yet, they are not glass parking lots...

Baby Huey,

We were attacked by people, not countries. To imply that countries should have been attacked because of acts of its people independent of their governments is a dangerous concept. For instance, Baby Huey, you're a war monger on edge of wanting to attack everyone whom you fear and know is your intellectual superior. Say you lose it -a very possible potentiality- and detonate a bomb in London. Using your logic, the British, instead of going after you decided to nuke our country. You would call that a justifiable response???

Baby, Huey, you're good with attacking Iran with someone else's kids. Why don't your kids enlist in the military and sacrifice their lives fighting Persians???

R

Find me one instance where I suggested attacking a Country. I don't know what it is about you Raisuli, you're either too dumb to read or too militant in your misconceptions to read. I'm not sure which...

I was military, if my kids want to be military, I'd support that.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.