Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we have a lot of folks on the forum that blindly hate Jews. I seriously doubt that a Jew ever did a damn thing to any of them.
Funny thing, is if you compare our Jew haters to Nazis, they get all incensed.
I wonder how many of our TRHs, Derby Dudes, Bristoes, RKamps and the like would enjoy working the concentration camp jobs.

That's as about worn out as the race card.

the flipside to that is none of them, nor any American for that matter, ever did anything to Israel or Jews, yet it is America that continues to pay for the collective guilt of the holocaust. That's why someone like Mannlicher can throw out some Nazi statement and for some people they back down. Because if you question something about Israel - as in why its America that has to bear the brunt regarding the true cost of Israel's existence in the world, then obviously you're a Nazi.

I gave up long ago caring what label some pinhead uses to try to keep me quiet on a subject where I express no bias or hatred. Throwing out labels is a weak attempt to squelch the basis of the argument. It can't be good for them if too many people start questioning why we have a one sided alliance that costs us American lives and money with Israel.

I don't start discussions talking about a dislike for the Jews, my discussions have always been focused on Americas biased and unequal support for a nation.

If a person can't separate the two, that isn't a concern of mine, nor will it ever slow me down in my opinion on it.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/01/12.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings