Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Brad
As I said to the OP dumbazz (speking of reading impaired), you'd better be thoroughly and properly trained if you're going to carry in terms of the two-legged variety. I'd be willing to bet most that have posted here AREN'T. If not, you're better off with Mace and a knife.

But you're one of the penis impaired macho azzholes that seem to dominate this forum as a rule.

Just reading through. Some good points, some funny, some bizarre...

This comment stood out though. Not sure how someone with out "thorough and proper" training is supposed to fair better in a knife fight than they would would in a situation where they could spray an azzhole and then shoot if he's still a threat?

I'll take a can of spray and a pistola, thanks. If the sub 2lb pistol becomes an issue I'll leave the Fairbairn Sykes fighting knife at the mall ninja shop.

You're making WAY too much sense here. I wonder if big-dick Brad has ever read about the AK guide who closed in on a moose in order to shoo him into the open for a client. His plan would have worked but for the fact a huge griz closed in on him and charged him from behind. The bear took him down face first but not before he drew his Freedom Arms Casull. Unable to turn over/around he stuck the pistol behind his head (where the bear was) and squeezed off a shot. The beat chomped down on the muzzle as it discharged. Result? Dead griz, mauled but alive guide with hellacious bar scars, and the guy didn't say anything about whether or not he felt being able to shoot a handgun to Tier One/Seal Team 6 standards played a role in his survival.

The guide sent the gun back to FA and supposedly they offered him a brand new one for it as they felt the tooth marks on the barrel from a grizzly made for quite a display piece.

I wonder (not really) how hot sauce would have worked for him? I'm sure Big Dick will be along to enlighten me/us.

Last edited by Take_a_knee; 09/24/12. Reason: spellin'