I have a BUNCH of Sitka gear, I like it and my wife loves to buy it for me. It makes her happy knowing whatever she purchases will be used. My gear works well, it isn't anything super but it has held up and I find the cut fits me well. The real performer is my Sitka Downpour rain gear, I've never had rain gear work that well. The 90% jacket is too heavy for the performance delivered. Celsius bibs are a delight to wear. The ascent pants are so-so but I do wear them a lot. The base layer faded heavily after a couple of washings but is warm and comfortable although I most commonly wear SmartWool. Beanie is nice, light, warm, and comfortable; I've slept in it several nights camping. The ball cap is my favorite but it does leak a tad where the bill meets the cap during heavy rain. Never warmed to wearing the vest but it is a nice add on really cold days.

My all time favorite pants are Eddie Bauer Mountain Guide Pants. The Schoeller material out performs anything I've ever worn. I haven't tried them in the briers but have slid on lots of rocks. They do keep me warm and dry and the stretch makes it SOOOO comfortable. Heard about them here first.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein