Rifles is rifles and many are in a hurry to forget that. There's no "Magic" involved and Starting At The [bleep] Start will ALWAYS bear fruit. The vast majority of "issues" I've seen,are due to incorrect assembly. I still loves to procure rifles,that "don't shoot".

To reliably arrange happiness and harmony,one needs to savvy twist/throating/COAL latitude...so he can kiss,find pressure and rock on,which is where the warm/fuzzy reliably resides.

A magbox Spacer Shim Slide,is a breeze on all things made out of metal,but things can get phony fast on Barbie Doll Schit(Tikka for example). The Spacer Shim Slide is a more involved affair upon a CRF platform,because there is more schit going on and not nearly as simplistic as PF,so are more problematic by their very nature. Hardly Rocket Science or an 82 Trick Move venture,but things rate a thunk.

I'll not beat it up here,if only because I've lined it all out,on Threads dedicated to same. Happiness is a rifle with the requisite RPM to spin the projectile of intent,that will feed kisses of same from it's belly. Very easy to gun issued COAL ammo and fodder slated the throat in extrapolation,then weigh them findings wayyyyyyy in advance of everything. Lotsa dots reliably get connected in sucha fashion.

Lotsa folks are eager to get the cart in front of the horse and I'll never understand why.

Curious.