Originally Posted by rattler

for me its cause they are light enough to make them real nice to pack in the hand as much as possible when hunting broken country or thick timber.....an extra pound in the pack and no one is gonna notice...an extra pound on the shoulder(slung) and everyone will notice but wont bother most....however that extra pound in the hand does make a hell of a difference for bout anyone and if yah dont think so im guessing your rifle stays on your shoulder most of the time.....

plus with my chit knees i am limited to how much total i can carry and a lil bit off the rifle can be traded for water and keep me out longer as i get dehydrated easier than most...

How much lighter is it than a T3 Lite? I've had 4 knee surgeries btw, and I carry my stuff across sand and sandhills. You'd guess wrong in my case about keeping it strung on my shoulder (if that was directed at me). You're starting to sound like safariman....every post you make lately sounds like you whining about your health or physical condition.

SAS, makes perfect sense.

Last edited by JGRaider; 01/21/14.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.