Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Starting off I got a small batch of uppers and lowers back from the Anodizer.

Ever get the feeling you are 2 steps behind the big boys??

Dude did you really just make references in your post claiming those are YOUR lowers and YOU own Wyoming Arms LLC? Your clearly a part of the place but owner........
All legal records of that LLC appear to belong to another individual. Business license, FFL, Trademarks the whole works appears to be registered to Jeff Leisy as his name is the ONLY one registered as owner.

Jeff Leisy, Tom Buckner and I are partners in Wyoming Arms LLC. Jeff is the registered agent here in Wyoming. After all it is an LLC.
Have heard good things about the wares from friends involved with high end suppliers here but all of them mention only Leisy.

Of course you have heard "good things" from "high places". Congradulations??? Jeff is very integral to vendor relations. He is not just some dipshcit playin games. I pick my partners more carefully these days.

Wyoming Govenor Matt Mead also heard "good things" and wanted to check it out Wyoming Arms personally at the Governor's Mansion.

[Linked Image]

Jeff and I passed muster and the Govenor Ordered a carbine.

[Linked Image]

Also not sure how you can call Wyo Arms one of the big boys after 18 months of businesses. Lots of manufacturers have a shcitt ton more wins and do so routinely.No attack, just trying to clarify my interpretation of your post

Well after Maggie Reese taking High Lady and Mike Voight finishing top 5 at the first major 3 gun of 2014 (Superstition MT Mystery 3 Gun) I reckon things are going pretty good.

Simply put we "Wyoming Arms" make the most accurate and reliable AR in existence.

Of Course getting recognized by the Senate and the House here in Wyoming is pretty cool.
Jeff and me looking a little embarrassed as they clapped.

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.