BT, I would like to know where you EVER saw me askinig for anything of anybody here, ever. When I had a run of bad luck with appliances and cars all breaking down at the same time I posted a fire sale on guns, but another member started a "Lets help Safariman out" thread and as soon as I saw it I asked him to take it down. He did and that was the end of it. But somehow I get linked from time to time for some - as you put it- beg a thon or asking for money. I have stated some difficult circumstance as to why I was selling various firearms and my Rokon ORV a couple of times, but I was trying to handle my stuff by selling my stuff in an honorable way.

As far as Allies, I have FAR more friends here than enemies, and loads of frequent trading partners here. I don't wish to have ANY enemies. They who seem to revel in bashing my posts or threads are not my enemies here by my choosing or anything I have done to any one of them. If I know what any of them wanted of me in order to be at peace, I would take any reasonable step(s) required.

I do try to be an ally and a friend however I can and as much as I can to everyone. Supporter (when fincances allowed) of pretty much all of the hunter freindly conservation organizations plus the NRA. This has been my MO and a big part of my core values for as long as I have been here and long before that.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500