Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
Sure he would. He's the self-appointed UBER authority on all things firearms, except how to bed and shoot a light rifle.

If you say so, 'cause I sure af pphuck never claimed any gunsmithing skills, here or anywhere else. Fact remains I'm the only poster here who's name is on the wall at Range 37, SOTIC Class 4-87. Call 'em and you can "out" me. Get some mofo.

Ok. If you say so. But something you did 27 years ago doesn't qualify you to be a blowhard on all things here. I'll let you "out" yourself if you're so inclined.

I have not seen a SINGLE post my Take A Knee that looked or sounded like him being a blowhard or self appointed expert.

You are profoundly obtuse and reading comprehension isn't you're long suit. You also are a disaster at logic, ethics, and dressing yourself.

In the past few months alone you've recommended mauser actions for ultra light builds, recommended a 300 WSM for a 13 year-old boy's first rifle, and been called out for fraud in the classifieds. Obtuse is the most charitable word available for your behavior.

Now you wound a black bear and need an outfitter to find it, put it out of its misery, and pack it out for you. Instead of being humble, you brag about it in three forums. That bragging includes a post that says a lighter cartridge would've only wounded the bear, which, ironically, is all you actually managed with a cartridge named after a dinosaur, but that irony sails right over your head. Obtuse is far too charitable here.

You should be ashamed - not for flubbing a shot nor asking for help - but for your actions after the hunt. You're a stain on a fine sport. Here's hoping you quit hunting today.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain