BT, I don't know, and i'm only commenting on those two posst wherenit seemed to me there was an obvious back track

That was a great Bear. And it isn't up to anyone here to tell him he has no right to be proud of it
Here, as in other states, by law the guy who finished it should have tagged it. However i have finished off deer that other guys in my club have hit and wounded, that we all started tracking. Ain't noone perfect. And anyone who has never wounded or lost an animal, has either not hunted much or is a flat out liar.

The above said I'm not a fan of leaving animals go after dark. I'm also not above putting more than one shot into an animal immediately after the first, if I have even the slightest thought of it being wounded. And i sure as hell wouldn't go into detail about the screw ups Even realizing humans being humans, to
My tatse there was way to much braggadiccio in the O.P.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell