Correction. If you're a szhitty shot and/or take szhitty shots you will wound animals no matter what �ber fossil fuel you're using.

Love the 'hunters' who use this lame line over and over again. If you have to limit yourself to 50 yd standing broadside shots to ensure an ethical kill, so be it. And the longer you hunt the more this should be true.

Amazing how many game 'shooters' abound on a supposed 'hunting' site. Sadly, the anti's caricatures of the shooting/hunting community are too often proved by the very people who cry foul.

I don't always get DRT's but I don't wound animals. Why? Because I NEVER take a shot I'm not 100% sure of. Period. Even if it means tag soup (and it has many a time). Some may shout 'self righteous' to which I'd reply...I'm a hell of a lot more righteous than they,apparently.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...