Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by jwp475

I did not single you out individually my post are aimed at all who continue to bash relentlessly. I did not post until today, I got tired of reading the constant insults and innuendos. I think that safari man is full of it if thinks that a 260 would not have produced the same results with the same shot placement based on my own experience. Everyone has an opinion although some are more valid than others. I would not have told the story as he did, but that is just me. I am not going to thrash his hunt and story because it is not the way I would have seen it.
That is the difference, I am sure that I will not change you or anyone else for that matter.

Curious as to why my posts were the ones quoted then.

It seems we agree that he was full of it on whether the results could have been had with something other than an "ubermagnum", and we agree on whether the story should have been told as it was.

I'm neither bashing his hunt, nor his story. I'm simply disagreeing with some of his premises and statements that are obviously false. He got the bear; great.

Oh, and no, your posts nor mine will change anyone here at all.

You were simply the last post that I saw that represented the theme. The thread needs to die.

Last edited by jwp475; 04/05/14.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first