I get a kick outta this schit,in how "numbers don't matter"...then the same Clueless [bleep] who espouse that,go on to try and talk numbers. Funny schit!

Also get a kick outta the faction which has a whole bunch different boolits/loads for a given chambering/rifle,then shoots schit boolits in other chamberings/rifles,so as to bask in the glow of the "benefits" of all of their schit,being schitty. THAT is [bleep] awesome! Wow.

Now contrary to the mantra of Window Lickers everywhere,it is in fact very EASY to simply opt a great boolit and shoot the [bleep] outta it for everything. I realize that is gonna really steal some thunder and I'm fairly certain,that constant adds more than a little humor to the equation. Must be nice to do so little,so as to opine twist rates and numerical designators slated the projectile(s) proper are "moot". I've never been "lucky" enough to shoot that little. Laffin'!

Cracks me the [bleep] up,how so many spend sooooooooo much time,finding reasons not to shoot and then offer them "findings" like they are "something". There's seemingly no end to the lengths The Paper Hat Brigade will go,to flaunt their Imagination and Pretend. It'd be funnier than [bleep] to see the pile of primers expended by these cross-eyed drooling dumbfhuqqs in a year's time,along with a pic of their mug...if only to have instant belly laughs readily categorized and easily accessed for humor.

Simply [bleep] amazing,how stupid most [bleep] are.(understatement)

I've said long,loud and often from Day One,that the Terminal Effects Impetus chart is as follows:

1) Placement
2) Projectile selection
3) Headstamp

Yet Buffoons are lined up for [bleep] miles on end,to hastily put the cart in front of the horse and extoll upon those "virtues".

Thank God for the internet,if only for the [bleep] laughs.

WOW +P+.