BN17,

Don't the water in toilet bowls swirl clockwise below the equator?
Perhaps your location in regards to the earth's axis has an effect on the way SST's impact, and make's em fly flat out like a lizard drinkin', there "down under"

Best,

GWB

PS: one of my fav's.....

A quite rich Englishman and his wife are touring Australia in a hired limousine. The wife happens to look out the window and sees an Aussie doing something with a kangaroo. She asks her husband:" Dear,is that man doing something indecent with that animal?"

The Englishman looks and is appalled. He tells his wife to look away. He also tells her that he will register a stern complaint with the 5 star hotel they are registered at.

They arrive at the hotel. As they get out of the limousine, they both see a one legged man wanking off on the steps. The English couple are now truly appalled.

The Englishman storms to the hotel desk and says:" This is truly an awful country. My wife and I just saw a man performing sex with a kangaroo -and now we see a one legged man masturbating on the steps of your hotel! What do you have to say about this?"

The Aussie desk clerk says: " "Well, mate, you can't expect a one legged man to get his own kangaroo, can you?"

Last edited by geedubya; 07/15/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.