4th,

It was a good time to lean on the Fixed [bleep]'s erector and really see WTF...as the rifle/ammo had been proven. So the huge swings were a great way to bolster confidence,which is the warmest of fuzzies. I've been flogging on all of mine right proper and none of 'em have been suspect,but a guy likes to see such huge inputs bear fruit. Gunned it out to the 1050yd line and 50gr FF Zombies required more than a leetle Engleesh in Today's wind.(grin) Had a blast. The Montucky 223 is simply one hell of a [bleep] platform and I've a couple/few boltguns to compare/contrast. [bleep] things are straight up Amazin'.

He's stocked up on BLC-2,which is of course a burning rate neighbor of '335,so nice thangs will reliably happen as defaults. I'm on the last of my GOOD '2200 stash(touch slower than '335) and I've shot away 127 of the 128 pounds I had. Am well invested in '335 myself,so ain't frettin' much.

Had to put a new clutch in Sister's crummy the other day,as it's got 160,000+ miles and she's teaching all the neighbor kids to drive a stick and it wears 33-10.50's with stock gears...so it was a matter of time before someone got the honor.

I don't much miss The Rifle Elk Circus,but it was hardly a feat to have one tied to a tree,when one's bidness was killing trees.(grin) Nice to have that long Archery Season and The Rut,though chasing them in the heat is a drag. I'm prolly done for good on Archery,other than now and again to give someone a reminder on how I haven't forgot how to shoot a bow. I've stuck alotta arrows,in alotta fish and for some reason,that don't ever get old.(grin)

Next time home,'Buggy should have his Hartucky back from the Plumber,wearing a 1-8" length/contour dupe in 223AI. Thinkin' it'll be an epic 223AI Montucky Rut this year.

Again.(grin)