4th,

Everyone looks at things differently and I enjoy the "numbers don't matter" Faction,as they've an uncanny knack for quantifying same,with their "results".(grin) I never was one to [bleep] around or linger and results have always interested me,which is why I never could correlate all boolits being "equal"...nor close.

Joe Average is always gonna be best served with a 223 or a 308,simply because great ammo abounds,which is a reiteration of boolits mattering more than headstamps. There's been bajillions of R&D spent in regards to those (2) rounds and due that,there are lotsa exceptional boolits chambered for them. That's how dots reliably get connected.

The 270 can be made to do nice thangs,when boolits is gived a thunk,like a myriad of other chamberings. It's bore sizing has long been maligned by the Makers,but dat is changing and it's better now,than ever. It's just too easy to whoop it's ass in a short action,so there's no real point in suffering it's suck...unless one of course is paying back a bet,sorely lost. Laffin'!

I've killed alotta schit underneath guys,armed with Levers,Self Shuckers and Trombones(as well about any bolt you can think of). That'd be a gross understatement of epic proportions.(grin) Never was no good at being greedy and always happy to let someone have first crack or first cast at sumptin' good. Never liked to see good schit get away,so always was(am) at ease in finishing things. My first and original MAGNIFICENT Seven(7-08),was the bane of pards for years and years...because I flat mowed schit down with it and as it sets today,it's on it's 6th barrel. I shot the Old Gal a touch much and it mighta just inspired similar chambered purchases,for more than a whole schit load of folks,who thought they was gonna show me sumptin'.(grin)

I've mebbe/prolly stepped in some Coast Country and knowed from Day One,that a light done right boltgun had no equal,or close. Them constants,remain constant to this day and the forecast ain't fixed to change,if only to the chagrin of Window Licker everywhere.

Goat tries and is doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she's got to work with. I enjoy her Imagination and Pretend quite a bit,due the inherent humor of her clueless bufoonery. Funny schit! There's little danger of her shooting much of anything,but I do enjoy the guffaws of her Imagined "trevails". Oh I prolly live in the highest density of A-Max's per capita,of ANYwhere in the [bleep] World.(grin) I've a "hunch",that I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess in their regards and that of a whole [bleep] schit load of other boolits to boot. Hint.

Been shooting all day and Lee-Lu was gunning his 3rd Times THE Charm Montucky 223AI. He's squirting F/F 50V-Max at 3300fps and with 80MOA left in the 6x MD Fixed [bleep]'s erector from a 225yd zero,it'll reach a spell. Had him dump over 1000 MOA through the erector between pokes,as a means of quantifying erector travel integrity and it'd touch boolit holes at the 100yd line. Mirage was a [bleep] kchunt and the wind sporty,but he gunned a 375yd trio on paper,that noone would believe. It'll prolly do nice thangs,once stoked with formed hulls and 75A-Max.(grin) I've 42.7 mils available on my Samtucky,from a 225yd zero with this batcha 75A-Max at 2930fps...so he's HATIN' forming 50's,especially in this wind. Good times!

It's all about the contour and numbers don't matter.

Laffin'!

REALLY enjoyed poor poor [bleep] stupid 'nm trying to talk boolits too,as she was trying not to play dumb...but couldn't.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Time to grab a coupla different rifles,load a smidge,grab a bite and go shoot again...then glass Bucks until dark.

It's rough.(grin)

(Addendum: for pics)

Wadded up targets and tossed 'em the bed of my crummy and remembered they was still there,so gunned a coupla frames...if only for conversation.

There was 1000++ MOA wracked on the erector,between the trio of pokes touching,in the lower cluster. Stretched paper at 100,to check tracking and what was gonna transpire via gross erector abuse. Total travel up/down is better than 300MOA. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Lapooey hulls and 50gr Zombie kiss. This FF batch were 1MOA higher than the last,due a powder swap,so it printed that much higher at the100yd line. It ain't now. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

My Samtucky with 70MOA inclination and the aforementioned 42.7 Mils of erector travel on tap.

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' 375yd cluster,given the mirage and wind(right to left)...and "lowly" 6x glass.

[Linked Image]

As mentioned prior,it'll prolly do nice thangs with formed cases and 75's.(grin)