'nm,

PLEASE cite how many Articles you had to read,to become as AMAZINGLY [bleep] Stupid as you are? Were it the first one...because you had an "unfair" advantage goin' in,due your pointy head and crossed-eyes?!? Laffin'!

Hmmmmmm...let's see,there's (2) boxes of ammo on the shelf for a given chambering and Box "A" will match Box "B's" Terminal Affects mucccchhhhhh farther downrange,drift less and even recoil less,so due your uncanny "knowledge","experience" and their "results",you say "[bleep] it...I've been reading" so opt Box "B" as your "Trump Card". Now that is some SERIOUSLY [bleep] funny schit! You poor,poor,stupid [bleep].

Just WOW.

Now it'll come as a "surprise" ONLY to you,that Box "A" will also kill both cleaner and quicker...and that at ALL ranges. Funny how it actually works...and I mean [bleep] FUNNY.

Keep on sharing your "experience",because I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo [bleep] hard.

Bless your heart,you incredible [bleep] dunce.

Now were I somehow "magically" enthralled with '06 launched 180NPT terminal and flight affects,I'd gun a 20" 308 and load Skinners soft and still be well ahead of the curve. Pun be intended.

Laffin'!

You CLUELESS "hard charging" Dumbfhuqqs are a riot!

'goat,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you didn't touch .243" 105's with a 10' [bleep] pole,other than to Whine about the things you've never seen,let alone done. Congratulations?!?

Fling a Hybrid 105 and get back to me. Hint. Then fling a 105'Max and Hornie HPBT and get back to me. Though of course,feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite in the interim,if only because those things are NEVER going to happen for you,due your abilities,means and comprehension. Laffin'!

I rather enjoy it,when you get to "thinking" and this pearl is a [bleep] Peach!:

"The 270 Win is the cartridge many are compared to, but none quite match."

FACT being,the 270 is easily slapped silly and only someone who "does" as "much" as you,could remain in the dark in regards to that constant. Who chews your food for you? Just...WOW.

Rather enjoyed picking a great boolit,so a cartridge can do great thangs,as being "nitpicking". An informed decision,never do not bear fruit and that'll only come as a "surprise" to you. Laffin'! You are simply at the mercy of your faculties,means and experience...which is of course a right proper recipe for perpetual hilarity. I'd like to thank you for being oblivious to that and to trudge along doing your "best",thinking you've a first [bleep] clue about anything. Laffin'!

Cheer up,Tasco and BSA sell alotta scopes too,so mebbe they are the "pick of the litter" too,due Joe Average's propensity to be dumber than [bleep],as you so poignantly correlate unknowingly due your "esteemed" acumen and the gross flaunting of all 17 of your IQ points. Laffin'!

The ease in which you talk out your ass,is rather impressive.

Pass the S/A,good boolits,trigger time and hold the Fluff.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Good talk.

'nut,

I'd MUCH rather tote a S/A 6.5/140 of repute at 2800fps,than any/all things 270Win. That's alotta ass,in a tidy parcel,replete with veddy forgiving mild mannerisms. Light done right has no equal and I hear good thangs about S/S and them thar plasteeque handles.(grin)

A 270Win is easily bitch slapped in a S/A,if only to the chagrin of them who only shoot their mouths and Imaginations.(grin)

Adding drop,drift,noise and expense along with increased recoil...ain't much to swoon,unless of course you "do" as "much" as The Paper Hat Brigade.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: Holler Point Perspectives)

THE most epic Skinner pic of ALL [bleep] time.

Benji holding Humper's Gopher,from this Spring...Humper on the shutter.

[Linked Image]

PS and by the way,there was an exit...at 275yds.

Hint.