'goat,

That was really "compelling" Testimony and I rather enjoyed the hilarity. Thanks!

Now as to last Season alone,I only know of (5) Bull Moose killed with 162's and all curiously enough,by 280AI's. The Caribou Bull tally was right at 30,with the same boolit. A dozen Bull Elk with the same boolit,though in fairness,a coupla chamberings but the 280AI had the most. The 162 was used on better than 10 Bears and a schit load of Deer.

The 6.5 140/123 on Bulls,Bucks and Bears in a surprising smattering of chamberings.

The 105'Max toppled Caribou,Elk,Bear and Deer. 243AI having the greatest percentage of use,as chamberings go.

The 75'Max was good for a schit load of Deer,several Bears and a coupla Dall Sheep. 223/223AI/22-250AI

All results were beyond positive(except for the victims) and if I had to speculate,I'd say that all them boolits will be very well represented this Season. Hint. There's also alotta new builds that've been received and gents are eager to spill blood with 'em,so it'll be a goodly smattering of wares counting coup this go 'round. that being said,undoubtedly and as per always...the 162 will be launched more often than not. Funny how it actually works and I mean FUNNY!

Good talk,always a hoot getting your "experience" and feedback.

Laffin'!

'nm,

Does Stupidity hurt?!? Figured to give you a question you could answer in the first hand,if only for a [bleep] change. laffin'!

Keep doing your "best"...if only because it is funnier than [bleep].

Bless your heart.

'sus,

"Curiously" enough,ALL Arms Makers have strict warnings about using Handloads and that'll certainly be more than enough to get 'nm Whining all over again. Laffin'!

The only thing she shoots is her mouth and Imagination and she's quick to back same up. Laffin'!

Them who do the least,reliably Whine the most and it's never not hilarious to grant 'em all the slack on the rope,they "think" they can [bleep] handle and then watch the Show.

Seriously funny [bleep] schit!

gee',

It's a hoot,that of all the folks you are quick to quote...it's never you. The Texas Version of everything,is simply [bleep] hilarious!

Laffin'!

Bless your heart.