'bird,

As badly as The Do Nothing Gang WISHES it to be...Pretend ain't real.(grin)

'nut,

I don't get to shoot nearly as much as you. Though I do shoot a whole [bleep] lot more than that.(grin) I tend to clean primers out daily,otherwise they'd be everywhere.

Cheer up,I've had more than quite a few 270's and am simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Now if all a gent has is a 270,then he may as well make the most outta it and that can ONLY be accomplished in one way...and dat's boolit selection. Hint.

The 270 is easily whooped,but a guy could do worse,so there's at least sumptin' the 270 Guys can tell themselves. Laffin'!

Not that I don't enjoy The Paper Hat Brigade tryin' to talk boolits and numbers sometimes mattering and other times not. Laffin'!

In overview,the 270 simply don't connect very many dots,but for the gent with a clue...it can certainly be pressed into service. "Surprisingly" all these windage adjustable rear/number don't matter/"hard charging" [bleep],are more than a touch loathe to muse particulars. That is an interestnig constant,on top of being funnier than [bleep]. Mainly because I do enjoy a good Hail Mary/Kentucky Windage yarn,"substantiated" by a range guesstimate,formulated via "all" them years of "practice". Funny schit!

Never not a hoot,to give them who "do" the least,the most slack on the rope and then simply watch the [bleep] Show.

EPIC humor +P+!

PS and by the way,beeg Reloading Day today and it's about to be a Fire Form Bonanza. If only for conversation,I often rattle through 1000+ rounds of boltgun fodder in a day...mainly because it is fun.

Hint.

'17,

Hardly an argument,more like a [bleep] Slapstick Side Show as these drooling dumbfhuqqs do their "best" and quantify it with their "experience","knowledge" and "results". One only needs to pay out slack on the rope and get ready to howl with [bleep] laughter!

Numerical designators tie into Physics rather nicely(understatement). Curiously enough...not all boolits is equal,despite the "best" efforts of the legion of Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqqs trying feverishly,to quantify same. FUNNY how it actually works. Hint.

VERY easy to substantiate cause/affect and to roll in accordance to them facts. Read that again. Hint.

I suspect Imaginary Pretend Ignore is close and cats is gonna get tongues,as well as couches capturing kchunts.

Just sayin'.(grin)

'bore,

Do not confuse her with facts...if only because she's at the mercy of her abilities and honestly doing her "best".

Which is of course,the ONLY reason it is soooooooooo [bleep] funny!

Wow +P+!

'nm,

You've an unfair "advantage" in that you needn't play dumb,as it's innate to you. Though in fairness...you sure as [bleep] CAIN'T play smart. Funny how it actually works. Laffin'!

Here...I'll B.C. your incredibly STUPID ass,if only to rub your nose further in your Stupidity.

Your "Magical" and highly "esteemed" '06 Load(2750fps/180NPT),as per your quivering lips:

[Linked Image]

Now the BC side of the equation,ala S/A and a 22" spout via 7-08/162 at 2700fps.

[Linked Image]

Now please note that despite a shorter barrel,shorter case,less boolit weight,less powder,less expense and less recoil...that your Goat [bleep] '06 is a distant second [bleep] fiddle(understatement). PLEASE say that you don't understand and that BC doesn't matter,then quip sumptin' in regards to Sectional Density. Laffin'!

Mebbe interject the Secret Squirrel PM Trump Card and how "numbers don't matter"...at least (1) more time,before saying you "don't care" the millionth time.

Laffin'!

PS and by the way...all my 30-'06's are stamped "7-08".

Just sayin'.

Hint.

(Addendum: got to laughing too hard and forgot PG took all her marbles and ran home)

If only because I love the pic.

Skinner exit on a Gopher.

[Linked Image]

162A-Max exit on a Gopher.

[Linked Image]

With both Gophers sliding nicely into the All Time Book.

Just sayin' and here's hoping,you "think" that's it.

Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

'17,

I'm more than happy to pay the dues,in order to reap the rewards and realize....most ain't.

Happy Couching.

'nut,

I hardly shoot 1000 rounds every day,but them days ain't overly rare.

If it weren't fun...I'd simply not do it.

I live in a large Metropolitan Hub and it is a real effort to slate a slot at The Range,then there's Membership Dues,the commute,etc.

Then again....mebbe [bleep] not.(grin)