Originally Posted by huntsman22
EE, it's my Schmeef and Wayshun PC commander, and you're right about the thistles and cack-tie. I've declared war on both, but the fugging goatheads are my main priority.....wanna job? I can't seem to be able to keep up....

Guys, if RJM swings by your place, it'll be a real treat. Hell of a good guy with a hardcase plumb fulla nice toys to play with. When he pulled into the place, I did have my reservations about the invite, tho. He steps outta the truck with a big ol' hardcase. Why, my first thoughts were, that I invited a fricking travelling salesman to stay over....grin

[Linked Image]

After exchanging pleasantries, he eased my mind about the salesman bit, when he opened that pandora's box O' pistols. Hell, he even let me burn up some of his ammo...grin

[Linked Image]

ol' Bob's a handsome devil, to boot....
[Linked Image]

I can't recall him missing any pins...
[Linked Image]

or clays with Miss Maggie.
[Linked Image]

he did run a mag thru the commander. I think he did it just to keep me from feeling guilty about dirtying up his shooters.
[Linked Image]

nice sunrise for Bob as he had to leave for GJ today
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c124/huntsman22/rondy/IMG_3059_zps273314c4.jpg[/img]

I went up to the Colo get-together last saturday, and Bob is the second 'fire member to stop to the ranch this week. CFVA and his most lovely bride came thru earlier, on their way to Frontier Days and elk scouting. Good week of putting faces to names... Now if I could get Mackay and the rest of you thugs to visit when you drive by, I'd really enjoy it. Don

Don,

I'd be more than happy and honored to accept the invite, if my travels take me that way. smile

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com