...well had a strange thing happen today related to the trip. When I was at Freedom Arms in September I purchased a hat, 6 .41 Snap-Caps and two FO front sight blades of different heights. When I got home a month later the 6 snap caps were still in my carry bag but one of the FO front sight blades was missing... I figured that it must have fallen out during the trip one of the times I took the checkbook wallet or my sunglasses out of the bag...

Well hunting season is coming up and I wanted to use my Gary Reeder Custom .41 but needed a shorter FO front sight blade than the two I had...so I called FA and explained to the lady what I needed and that I had bought two in September but only one made it home... And she said..."you know where your FO blade is...?" An employee had found it in the parking lot two months ago and it had been sitting on her filing cabinet waiting for someone to claim it.... This morning when she was dusting she found it and had given it to the person who found it to put back into stock...

So it and a even shorter one are in route...

In another stroke of luck just after I got back from vacation my TS AXIOM .22 suppressor came in. While shooting it the first time I managed to misplace the thread protector on the CZ452 .22 rifle... Searched everywhere but never found it. This morning went out to the driveway where my truck is usually parked but because it was in the shop the spot was vacant...and sitting there was the,,,thread protector. How it never got run over is anyones guess...

Maybe it is the day to buy a lotto ticket...

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....