I hope between Mackay and Travis one of them buys the FA84/.44...too great a deal to pass up...

Yesterday was a breezy and overcast day. It had rained hard in the area where we were going to hunt p-dogs and the roads were "messy" to say the least.

Once to the dog town there were LOTS of targets of opportunity all of whom it seems escaped the rath of Travis' suppressed .308. The funniest one was the 30 pound p-dog who sat 40 yards from Travis as he showered him with dirt with shot after shot...I was laughing so hard I couldn't get my 57 out to take a shot...it was s great show.

Travis finally got serious about getting his guest some blood and got out a lust rifle of mine...a Remington 700 LVSF in .17 Remington...it simply cuts p-dogs in half...

We returned to Haver with what looked like half of Montana under the wheelwells. After luch it was hack to the range for one last session of long range shooting. As seen from the videos above it was a fun time. 800+ yards in the Montana crosswind is very challenging...

Travis the FA83...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So I am up early, packed and ready to move on...Travis and his lovely wife have been great hosts...

Next stop is to see P Weed in ND...a long days drive...Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....