Bob truly was a joy and a blessing. We did a couple of fun things, but Bob also carted me around to several DR's appointments including one emergency trip when I foolishly removed my shooting glasses as he was shooting my 10mm. One of the cases took off at a different angle than the others, barely missing his ear, thusly coming straight at observer me and causing a burn and cut to my right Cornea. It healed up well, but what a painful and terrifying lesson.

Bob, I am sorry that I am not up to long dual sport MC rides or all day fishing excursions etc. I truly hope that you will get back this way when I am post Kidney Transplant. More like my real (Strong and able bodied as well as clearer thinking) self.

RE my 'adjustment' tools from the SMLE Mk lV, I swear, that is the armorour spec adjustment tool for those things! grin

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500