Gee banned again by the cowards. That only leaves about 30 user IDs left.

What a bunch of sad sacks who can never win, only annoy.

Here's my post. Count on as many more as I wish to make. LMAO

Ingwe, who would never take a shot except when the animal was standing still 100% broadside. jeffbird brags about shooting piggies in the head. I have yet to meet or read of any respected big game hunter who advocates shooting anything except Elephants in the head.

Translation is not "gut shot" it's a quartering away shot which is pretty common when still hunting in the black timber. All bullets penetrated far enough to take out vital organs and kill the animal quickly. Many bullets like match bullets or Bergers used by some uninformed folks would not have made it through a paunch.

Ingwe and the piggy shooter are engaging in childish troll slander which is no surprise.

All three animals ended up in the freezer with no damage to edible meat. Anyone who thinks a rear quartering shot or even one between the rear hams damages edible meat really doesn't know much about animal anatomy. While I could be wrong, I think the is the primary objective is making a clean one shot kill.

Another example of a shot Ingwe would no doubt pass is this speed goat taken quartering away at a trot, 230 yards, 80 gr TTSX, exiting my 30" 1885 25-06 Browning high wall at 4000 fps. Entered behind last rib, went end to end, exiting through right shoulder. He fell on his face and that was that.

[Linked Image]

An ethical hunter takes shots he knows he can make. In 54 years of hunting I have never lost a firearm shot big game animal animal. Of over 200 only 2 were shot more than once. I did lose one bow shot deer of 57 taken. Shooting birds/clay birds and 4 position rifle shooting are far better training for real hunting than sitting at a benchrest. Amusing that most hunters today think a sling is only for carrying the long gun. Some of us who served know better.

http://www.reedstargetshootingclub.co.uk/drupal/sites/default/files/images/full/riflelhs_col.jpg

I've never shot a Puma run up a tree by dogs, a baited leopard from a blind, a bear brought to bay by a dog pack or an Elk at 700 yards from a truck mounted benchrest. IMHO hunting ethics, along with ethics in general are pretty well out of style. "Men" with no balls have spoiled this site while hiding under their desks.

It seems the less "general" a site is, the better the members. Subjects are stuck to, personal attacks are dealt with and nobody posts silly pictures to degrade other members. Too bad Sgt Friday is not the site moderator here.