I'm like most of y'all in as much I have shot and killed more stuff than I can count or even remember. I've shot and not found only 2
Specimens. It's something far less than 1% of critters shot not put In a pot

It's been a while since I shot anything with anything other than a tsx, but last week I shot a deer with a 120 fusion @ about 2900fps from my 7mm08 and when I started to skin itI out I got a little sad about the obvious waste. The bullet went through ribs on each side no worries, but the doe took a step forward, on the offside- pullin the onside shoulder into "impac area". Anyway it's shoulders were an absolute mess, and it made me feel bad. I can't get 120 tsx going as fast as some claim to in a 7mm08, which is why I didn't use them this time.

Well- I'm back on the wagon. I don't think ill ever choose a projectile for hunting based on whether or not it'll kill something where I can fin and pack it out. In that regard bullets are like steelhead flies. They all work. To me it's all about table quality. Anything I can do to improve table quality ima fan of and that includes shot placement (please, no guts or buttts) and bullet selection- and mono's can't Be beat when it comes to not screwing up meat