I have apple trees here on the place and the moose come in during the coldest part of late winter and "prune " them for me. because we had 3 grizz in the yard some years back I fenced the immediate yard with chain link to protect the dogs.gives them about an acre to call theirs. only 4 ft high but the deer and bear respect it. not so with the moose. one was pruning a tree just outside the fence and the dogs were having a ball barking at it from inside. Mr moose got tired of hearing then and whipped around, chest slammed the fence and came right through it. I was standing on the porch and slid the door open for the dogs to grease through and slid it closed in the moose's face.
he blew snot all over the glass and stood there grinding his teeth for a while then went back to pruning apple trees after making another hole in the fence. I swear he did it just out of spite. after a half hour I went out the other side of the house and he was bedded down under the firs next to the driveway. as soon as he saw me he was on his legs and in full charge with his teeth dared. I got back in the house and got my 9410. with 7 1/2 shot. went out and he had his rump to me about 20 or so yards. he was in high gear headed for Washington when the last hull hit the ground. my wife has declared a 3 strikes rule. after 3 aggressive moves they go in the freezer.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~