Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Dick, I remember having a conversation with Joe Krupa when he had an article published in PS magazine. I asked him if he was an aspiring writter just like Dick. His reply was "Al there's a difference between Dick and I, I dont write fiction". I about fell out of the range house door I was laughing so hard...

Good to see you're still up and about.

Al,

There was a time, years ago, when Mr. Krupa and I were on each others shi- list over something stupid that happened in an Honor System group match. I think we're both probably older and more mellow now and that bygones are bygones...

Re: writing fiction... years ago when I was a fledging writer I wrote something in Precision Shooting about some Scottish powder that was just plain wrong... just a stupid mistake. Let me tell you, I learned the hard way to check my facts before I wrote anything.

I get tired very easily nowadays and really miss the shooting; especially the Harrison matches that Glorya and I started 25 years ago and which flourished for many years. A lot of really good shooters got their start at those matches. Thanks to you they were well run and continued after I got too old to do all the work necessary to keep them going. This is the first year there are no matches in Harrison since 1990. That's really a shame...

Dick

Last edited by Dick_Wright; 10/01/15.