A friend of mine Googled my name the other day and this website came up as one of the first listings. When he went into it, the first question there was "Where's Jon Sundra" or something to that effect. So I went into 24 Hour for the first time in a couple of years (I just don't do this kind of stuff; I guess I'm too much a private person). Anyway, it seems that my handful of readers just aren't aware of the magazines I'm writing for these days. I'm actually writing as much as I ever have; it's just that I'm not writing for the bigger magazines for a couple of reasons: 1: I have a lot more independence and don't have to pander to advertisers to the degree I once did, and 2: I'm paid well enough that the difference is more than worth it.

So, for whomever is interested, I'm the Field Editor for Safari Club International's SAFARI Magazine; Field Editor for RIFLE FIREPOWER, a relatively new magazine from Harris Publications (the same one who published my COMPLETE RIFLEMAN annual for 22 years; Senior Writer for GunHunter Magazine; Contributing Editor to RIFLE SHOOTER, VARMINT HUNTER, GUN DIGEST, and various other Harris Publications magazines.

I'm still in good health and good physical condition for an old coot. And I'm still driving Lamborghinis; that never gets old!!