Greetings, gentlemen. I am not technically a "gunwriter" though I do write the back page column for a gun magazine, namely the relatively new Buckmaster's GunHunter. I have lurked around this forum for several years but for some reason always seem to have technical problems and seldom get anything posted. I've written professionally since I was 17, which -- hard to believe -- is 38 years of writing. I've written five novels, several nonfiction books, a volume of poetry, a collection of articles, produced a photographic calendar, and have published thousands of articles in over 100 publications ranging from NEW YORK TIMES MAGAZINE to READERS DIGEST to WESTERN HORSEMAN to BOOKS AND CULTURE. I've also been published in literary quarterlies and two editions of a collegiate text book. All that being said, when I want good technical information on shooting I visit web sites like this one. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is John L. Moore and I ranch in eastern Montana. Best to you all.