Man I just found this thread and I'm getting ready to head into work. I'm only on page 3 and got about a half hour of reading left before my morning commute into work. Some of my favorite writers have revealed themselves already--awesome.

The suspense is killing me only being on page 3. Is Wayne Van Zwoll, Craig Boddington or David Petzal on here as well? If so, this is the best site ever period IMO.

Mule Deer, I'll have to read your writings on upland hunting. In the excitement, did i read you have written books on upland hunting in Montanana or articles for magazine companies? I know you write for magazines and i know which ones, im interested if you have any books in print on upland hunting in Montana-especially for ruffs. And if any of you other fellas do let me know title and where to snag them. Im from southwestern Pennsylvania originally; Chestnut and Laurel Ridge areas and I got all of George Byrd Evans books and read them all from cover to cover. Fan of William Hardin Foster as well.

Having spent the last fifteen years working my life away for big oil companies, I lucked into a lower management role recently and plan on fly fishing and hunting more this year. Not enough vacation time in the past. So I did alot of reading before my oil career kicked into high gear, haven't really read a good hunting book in years.

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"