Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Few things funnier,than a Peckerpole Princess Kchuntfest...as (4) crossed-eyes try to "win" the Tiara. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that none of 'em can connect a single dot anywhere,yet fhuqking Whine MAGNIFICENTLY everywhere. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Now in "fairness",I've never seen a Blacktail and unfortunately wouldn't know what one looked like,but this 1-8" Brux,throated to kiss magfed binderless 105 HPBT Smooches at 3300fps+ LFB 6-284 was a 6mm Rem in OEM guise. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

This LEGENDARY rifle was also a 6mm Rem Donor. Hint.

[Linked Image]

It will only come as a "surprise" to them who "shoot" as "much" as The Peckerpole Princesses,that I've simply shot farrrrrrrrrrr more 6mm Rem and 6mm Rem Aye-Eye than the boobs who are enthralled with same. Hint.

I keep thinkin' a 6BR might be fairly Skookum,if only because I've got a couple of them too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Sadly,I've never seen a RAR Rimfire,in either the initial CM or S/S,in OEM Milk Jug or Boyd's plywood,Bob 25MOA rails and scopes that actually steer boolits. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Simply pardon my being afforded the advantage,of not being forced to guess...though how I do ENJOY Clueless Whining Kchunts guessing mightily and doing their BEST,as they obliviously extol their AMAZING Stupidity. Hint.

I've only had a coupla 6mm Rem's in 77's and only (1) in B-78. The Aye-Eye's were of course 700 based.

Anywhoooo...no matter how dramatic the Hissy Fit,how long a Peckerpole Princess holds her breath,nor the cadence of the stomping feet,boolits,twist,throating and COAL latitude matter. To purposely conjure up a Goat Fhuqk platform that misses all,is nothing shy of fhuqking HILARIOUS. If one facet is missed,all are missed and of course that salient constant flies over pointy heads too. So if one is in a "Contest" to see how they can reliably arrange THE dumbest of fhuqking schit,then certainly have your way and 6mm Rem the schit outta thangs. Facts and Physics aren't for everyone and schit don't get much funnier than that. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Re-hint.

Did someone stutter "MPBR" too? Just how in the fhuqk does a Drooler corroborate MPBR,less KNOWING the range? Stupidity is THE "gift",that keeps on "giving". FUNNY schit!

Pass the 7" 6 Kreed'(though I love my 8" too),throat with a smidge of sense(no more than .150" freebore for me),simply squirt boolits of repute wearing meaningful BC's,give base/rings a thunk and slap on a glass that will reliably steer same. If someone thinks a 6mm Rem is "neat",the Kreed will flabbergast them. Why?!? Facts and Physics,coupled with Skookum mechanics,that connect all dots,has no equal. Hint.

Easy for me to say,I've shot/got it all.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

You've been led to water.......................

Sure seems to be alotta gold rings in those kill pics..... grin

Only thing we're missing is a dumb kid throwing them in the brush with a stupid adhd idiot telling him to run like the "wind".... kudos????

God Damn that's funny..... exploit your kid because your a stupid dummy....

Who don't play fetch with their kids. LOL.